1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New Bobcat Finally arrived!!

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by WIPensFan, May 7, 2010.

1. WIPensFan

WIPensFan PlowSite Veteran

Took 11 weeks, but it finally was delivered to me yesterday. All I can say is WOW! It pretty much has every option except ride control. These pictures might be boring for those of you with skidsteers, but I thought the guys that don't see them every day might like them. Doesn't have my logos on yet.

S650 side.jpg

S650 side corner.jpg

S650 tires.jpg

S650 engine.jpg

2. WIPensFan

More pictures...

S650 high flow.jpg

S650 air con.jpg

S650 radio.jpg

S650 hours screen.jpg

3. WIPensFan

One more...

S650 screen right.jpg

4. wewille

wewille Senior Member

Thats a sweet looking machine! Which S series model does that replace? What type of blade, or other snow attachment will you use?

5. wewille

wewille Senior Member

Where in Wisconsin are you?

6. WIPensFan

I'm in Middleton-Madison

7. MIDTOWNPC

MIDTOWNPC PlowSite Veteran

Thats awesome!! I love that inside and I bet you would love it even more after those 8... who am I kidding 18 hour shifts.

Very nice.

8. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Why so long? Did you have to special order it? Dealer didn't have any on the lot?

9. TKLAWN

TKLAWN PlowSite Veteran

Pics of skids never get old espically sweet ones like that!

10. WIPensFan

It was special order with the options I got. They said it took longer because it was high flow. I don't know why, that's what I was told. Dealer told me they are telling people 90 days for getting these. I'm sure there are some sitting on dealer lots somewhere but not many.

11. fireball

fireball PlowSite.com Veteran

Good news is that Bobcat has rehired everyone that got laid off and wanted to return. They are even doing new hires in Gwinner, ND. Only question is how long will it last

12. RCsLawncare

RCsLawncare Senior Member

Sweet! Looks great!!

13. KJ Cramer

KJ Cramer Senior Member

Holy huge a$$ end, but overall it looks sweet, the interior looks very nice, congrats

14. WIPensFan

Thanks guys. I hope to get a 10' Snow Wolf plow box combo. Don't know if I can swing that yet.

15. WIPensFan

Thanks. I have to remember it has more junk in the trunk when turning in tight areas!

16. SNOWLORD

SNOWLORD Senior Member
    from MN

The cab on those are very nice and roomy if you get the hand controls your joysticks float with your armrests like most big iron. The only thing I dislike about them and Im not knocking your machine at all, is that they need to make a bigger models more comparable to an s300 or larger when I have tried them I tend to end up on the nose. But we put our equipment to the test. Very nice pics you will like it.

17. WIPensFan

I agree with you. I'm going to get a weight kit for it, but as you say, you really shouldn't have to. The weight kit should get me close to the 3,000# mark, as far as lifting capacity. For me that's good enough.

18. DareDog

DareDog PlowSite.com Addict

Any more pics of it? like the front.

19. snocrete

snocrete Banned

SWEEEEEET!!!!!!!! Bout time Greg!!! Glad to see you finally have it though...so awsome to get new toys. I really like the new cabs.....very comfortable, and everything is in easy reach. Congrats!!!!!

P.S. What size snow bucket is that? What other attachments do you have for it?......oh, and it wouldnt bother me any if you posted more pics of it.

20. MIDTOWNPC

MIDTOWNPC PlowSite Veteran

I really like the interior I was inside one at a show. No more cold feet.

The only thing I would like them to do is put some sort of cover over the aux hydros.
    I find then get dirty and also I had something rub mine and it broke the edge.