1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New blower for the walks

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by APLC, Nov 9, 2009.

1. APLC

APLC Senior Member

I just picked this up today while out doing leaf clean ups Toro 624, it was sitting out by the road across from a property that we maintain year round. The old man I bought this from is always gone in the winter (ALL WINTER) for at least the past 5 years that I have been plowing this property. He said he has only used it for three seasons since new, had all the paper work and manuals. It has elec start,three forward speeds and two reverse speeds, barely any rust for a Michigan Blower, should help out on those long main st walks. Since the city plow's plow so much on the walks. Got her for $100.00 cash

DSCF2194.jpg

DSCF2195.jpg

DSCF2196.jpg

2. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

EaTmYtAiLpIpEs 2000 Club Member

haha nice it is a $350 blower around here. I had a couple of these blowers a 824 and also a 624 and the safety mechanisms on these things suck haha. good find tho

3. APLC

APLC Senior Member

thanks I think she will help so much for my walk guy, when he seen it he was like HELL yeah

4. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

EaTmYtAiLpIpEs 2000 Club Member

hahaha ya I bet it is better then orange plastic with a wood handle lol

5. SuperdutyShane

SuperdutyShane PlowSite.com Addict

Good find. Doesnt seem like it was used much either