1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New Blizzard walk behind spreader.

Discussion in 'Blizzard Plows Discussion' started by WIPensFan, Dec 3, 2013.

1. WIPensFan

WIPensFan PlowSite Veteran

Ok, so I told my Blizzard dealer about 4 weeks ago that I wanted one of these new spreaders offered by Blizzard/DD. I wanted the one that spins not the drop spreader. Still back ordered...so I said forget it and had him order me a SnowEx SP 85ss. Will hold 60lbs more and comes with a deflector but cost more. No biggie as I need it and want it to last. Of course DD owns SnowEx now so they are getting my money anyway, but it pisses me off that they come out with a new product and are not ready to meet the demand. Just doesn't make sense to me.

Reason I liked the Blizzard one is that it was white and said Blizzard on it. Since I have a Blizzard plow I thought it would be cool to match. ( Yes, I'm goofy that way!)

Rant over.

2. Kopper10

Kopper10 Sponsor

Hey WIPensFan,

I work for Blizzard and would be happy to look into this if you would like. Maybe you can give me a call or email me a little more detail. My email is jkopp@blizzardplows.com and my number is 414-362-3832.

Take care,

jeff

3. WIPensFan

WIPensFan PlowSite Veteran

Thank you for responding Jeff. The SnowEx spreader is ready for me to pick up tomorrow or Thursday so it's a done deal. It was ordered Monday. I may give you a call or e-mail you regardless. Thanks again.

4. Kopper10

Kopper10 Sponsor

Sounds good. You are welcome to give me a call whenever. Sorry we let you down on the spreader. Take care.

jeff