1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New Blizzard Dealer coming to NJ??

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Bad Luck, Nov 19, 2004.

1. Bad Luck

Bad Luck Senior Member

All the trouble I went through finding a plow for my truck and my boss tells me today that they are buying into a dealership. Unbelievable. No you know why my screen name is what it is. :dizzy:

Look for us soon....
  2. Bad Luck,
    Sorry to hear about the misfortune of you not being able to try the Blizzard like you wanted and settled for the Fisher. It's ok, they all push the same buddy :) One more thing, just don't shove Blizzards down all of our throats like Bolts Industries and Jon Geer does. We all know that they are good and they are good for some but not others. Thanks a lot man and Good Luck with the new deal. :waving:
  3. Bad Luck

Bad Luck Senior Member

No worries bro, I won't be doing PR for them any time soon. I never said I settled for the Fisher. It's just my luck that they would take on Blizzard right after I sprung for the Fisher.....I love my set up.
  4. Glad your Happy dude,
    As long as it gets the job done for you, that's all that matters. Our buddies Bolts. Indust. and Jon Geer don't seem to think along our lines. They BELIVE in their hearts that Blizzards are for everybody, they are the best, and everyone should have one and if you don't, you can't plow at all. Thanks a lot dude and good luck. :waving:
  5. cet

cet PlowSite Fanatic

Bad Luck
    I don't think you were going to get the 810 were you? You have an excellent plow with a long, proven track record. You will be happy with that one I'm sure. :bluebounc