1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

NEW Blizzard 8611LP - OLD STYLE MOUNT!!!

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by bterry, Oct 30, 2010.

1. bterry

bterry Senior Member

This plow has never been used, but has been in a crate in a warehouse since around 2007. The mount is the original style mount, and will hook right up to your pre Douglas Dymanics rig. I bought it to use myself but my focus has changed and will not need this plow. I hate to see it go, so lowball offers will be ignored and I'll just keep it.

This plow comes with all of the hardware to mount to a 2008 Ford Superduty, Lightbar and lights, Controller, and Harness, Selonoid etc.

I'd be willing to bet that you will never find another one of these plows available to you ever again. You may have seen the pictures before, I'll get some more today. Call 607-222-1463 7AM - 9PM eastern time.

http://www.plowsite.com/showthread.php?t=103279

$6750.00 in Binghamton NY 13903. I'll ship it but you'll pay all crating and shipping costs.

2. Matson Snow

Matson Snow PlowSite.com Addict

Your Dealer has 5 PRE- Douglas Dynamic 8611p Blizzards?????......If so...Give me his number..Im interested in talking to him...

Last edited: Oct 30, 2010
  3. GMC Driver

GMC Driver Senior Member

Add me to that list!!

4. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Me too.......

5. BowTieDmax

BowTieDmax Senior Member

Me too!!! Whats the number???

6. jbutch83

jbutch83 Senior Member

Hey Dave, I think you might be closer to this one than I am!!!

7. Matson Snow

I will be calling at 7:29 and 59 seconds...The plow caught my eye...But the Price really caught my eye...Im not holding my breath....

8. Brant'sLawnCare

Brant'sLawnCare PlowSite.com Addict

Don't pass out now... ;)

9. Matson Snow

Not Yet.....

Last edited: Dec 2, 2010
  10. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

What's the big secret?

And since you started as "not to be rude, but......", coming into a guy's for sale thread claiming his price is way too high, and claiming you can get them new at a much cheaper price, then not being able to back up your story.........., well that is rude IMHO.

11. bterry

bterry Senior Member

Price lowered to$6,650.

12. bterry

bterry Senior Member

Sold. .

13. Pristine PM ltd

Pristine PM ltd PlowSite Veteran

What did you end up getting for it? I am glad you sold it, but you were looking for that rare person that only wanted the old style and I thought I was going to be that person, and then I made the switch.

14. SnowGuy73

SnowGuy73 PlowSite Fanatic

Whatever came from calling the dealer, did they have them?

15. bterry

bterry Senior Member

The plow sold for very close to what I was asking.

The dealer hasn't had any of those plows in a long time.

16. SnowGuy73

SnowGuy73 PlowSite Fanatic

Ha! Go figure.....

17. Pristine PM ltd

Pristine PM ltd PlowSite Veteran

i assume the dealer had the new style based on the price. congrats on the selling price. I wasn't sure what you would end up getting.