1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New Blizzard 810SS Power Plow

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by OPIWS, Sep 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OPIWS

OPIWS Junior Member

We have an NOS (New Old Stock) Pre DD 810 Power Plow for a skid steer. This is a brand new in the crate snow plow. It was delivered in 2002. It has been stored in a trailer ever since. I have a picture of it in the crate. I have inspected it and it still looks brand new. No rust, dents, or scratches.
    Price is $4,950.00+Tax
    Located in Des Moines, Ia

Phone Pics 113.jpg

2. Michael J. Donovan

Michael J. Donovan Head Moderator, Online Communities Staff Member

ok, I just cleared out the entire thread and left only the original post...as we have said many times before, it is up to the buyer to do their homework when buying something NOT up to all of you that posted, throwing in your opinions, etc. So, those that contributed nothing to the thread, no need to post in this thread (or any of the for sale threads) for your opinions on what something is worth, the condition of a plow, etc. and then ruin the entire thread with pages of uncalled for comments.

also, to the OP, if you are, in fact a dealer (which I'm assuming you're not) then move along and no more posting for sale ads unless you would like to be a sponsor of the site.

thanks all

3. SnoFarmer

SnoFarmer PlowSite Fanatic
    from N,E. MN

I'll give ya $1k tax included.

4. OPIWS

OPIWS Junior Member

Thank you,

I would like to point out that we are not a dealer. I posted this sale for family members liquidating assets of an estate. These assets are owned by an active business within that estate. These items have been acquired in a certain way that mandates the collection of taxes at time of sale. I was being completely transparent in my original post regarding taxes so the buyer would not be confused at the time of acquisition regarding taxes. These items must be invoiced accordingly and I want there to be no misunderstanding during this professional transaction.

That being said... We have only 3 plows that we intend to make available for purchase to the members of this site. The equipment we have for sale targets 2 different types of members. A Blizzard 810PP for commercial members, and 2 Blizzard 700LD plows for personal/homeowner members. These are NOS plows properly stored. We are reasonable and we will sell these items at reasonable prices.

I will leave the prices where they are but I want members to know these prices are very negotiable and I encourage anyone seriously interested to call me with questions or concerns. From this point on I will ignore any disingenuous comments, questions, or offers.

Thank you MJD for your consideration and this great site.

Thank you members of the forum that finally had enough.

All interested parties please contact me for more information.

Brad 515-556-7078

P.S. If these plows sell to members of this forum we have no problem making monetary donations to this site. I feel that is fair in this situation and we are very fair people. Thanks...

5. JustJeff

JustJeff 2000 Club Member

2,900 including tax.

6. JustJeff

JustJeff 2000 Club Member

2,800 and losing interest fast.

7. Camden

Camden PlowSite Fanatic

Have you tried calling him? His # is listed in the ad.

8. LapeerLandscape

LapeerLandscape PlowSite.com Addict

I would call him if your interested, I don't think I is going to respond much here.

9. OPIWS

OPIWS Junior Member

Sorry man... But, these plows are not available to the few that worked so hard to get this thread deleted for no good reason. I shouldn't have to explain that.

However, anyone else that is interested please feel free to call. Thanks...

10. Camden

Camden PlowSite Fanatic

LOL! I love this guy's attitude.

11. Michael J. Donovan

Michael J. Donovan Head Moderator, Online Communities Staff Member

I cleaned the thread up and left it, however, because of this comment I am closing the thread out

thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.