1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New Blizzard 810

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by BDEMOTT, Nov 19, 2005.

1. BDEMOTT

BDEMOTT Senior Member

Finally got it on and all ready to go out this year.

dodge 002.jpg

dodge 003.jpg

2. Mowerpan

Mowerpan Senior Member

Looks awesome! That one of the basic packages with those wheels? Cummins? Hemi?

3. BDEMOTT

BDEMOTT Senior Member

Yea, This truck is fully UNloaded. Its got the HEMI Though! I just installed Sirius Satellite Radio to make those long nights seem shorter.

4. Dupesy

Dupesy Member

Looks pretty good, now if you could just get rid of that Dodge... (kidding, kidding) Sharp looking setup. I just put my Sirius in too, can't wait for the snow!

5. BushHogBoy

BushHogBoy Senior Member

Schweeet! THAT GOT A HEMI?!

Nice plow!

I've had Sirius for a while now and you will love it. Don't forget you will get a better deal on the subscription fees if you pay more at a time, I think i'm paying quarterly because at first I didn't want to pay a whole bunch then decide I didn't like it.. its just like satellite TV but without the screen! I mean they have everything on there... if you can't find at least one station you like then you aren't looking- AT ALL!

A good CD selection helps long nights too..

6. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

I wish I had a Blizzard dealer by me so I could check those plows out ....nice clean set up.

7. groundbreakers

groundbreakers Senior Member

eyesell - i beleive William F Sell & Son on telegraph in taylor sell em and install them ...

8. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

Thanks, I'll check it out, where are you located ??

9. groundbreakers

groundbreakers Senior Member

i need to make a small correction .... they did sell them a while back .... they just sell parts and service them .... strange way of doing things i guess .... never heard of selling part and servicing plows and not sell them ..... ?!?!?