1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New Blizzard 720LT

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by echovalley, Feb 15, 2005.

1. echovalley

echovalley Senior Member
    from CT

Here is pics of my 2001 Cherokee with my new Blizzard 720LT. Now if we can just get some snow to test it out! :nod:

IM000602a.JPG

IM000603a.JPG

Last edited: Feb 15, 2005
  2. Stark_Enterprises

Stark_Enterprises Senior Member

Nice Plow Truck! Where in CT do you Operate out of?

3. echovalley

echovalley Senior Member
    from CT

We are out of ansonia.We plow from fairfield to oxford

4. Stark_Enterprises

Stark_Enterprises Senior Member

Ok. All of sudden it looks and fells like winter came to an abrupt HALT here in CT wouldn't ya Say!

5. echovalley

echovalley Senior Member
    from CT

We are due for some snow soon i can feel it.Im tired of looking at all my trucks,and my lawn which has about 3inchs of sand on it from the city trucks.

6. Boutallnite

Boutallnite Senior Member

I am thinking of getting a cherokee for my wife. I figure if I need a second plow I can put it on the cherokee. How is the sag with that plow?

7. echovalley

echovalley Senior Member
    from CT

Not bad i put 35psi in the front when the plow goes on,and 300lbs of ballast in the back.