1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New back bumper w/lights

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by kamhillbilly, Mar 26, 2006.

1. rfed32

rfed32 Senior Member

that is cool...where'd u get that from??

2. Built it ,10" C channel,bosch lights ,recessed license plate and trailer plug in,with built in receiver hitchtymusic

3. DeereFarmer

DeereFarmer PlowSite Veteran

Man, if you were close I'd have you build me one!

4. Alaska Boss

Alaska Boss PlowSite.com Addict
    from Alaska

Rear bumper with lights

This is my rear bumper I found in a junk yard for $100,... 3/4" aluminum with 220 watts of back-up light, it pays to just go look sometimes & see what you can find,... :waving:

Bumper with lights on (Small).JPG

5. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

great find!!

6. Sweetpete

Sweetpete Senior Member

That's awesome....do the lights provide much more light?

7. PremierLand

PremierLand PlowSite.com Addict
    from detroit

I bet they do. I bought that light buster that goes into the 7way pin and it sure lights stuff up good, I could only imagine having 220watts lol

8. DeereFarmer

Hey Premier Land, how do you like that night buster? I have been looking at it because you can have never have too much light. Does it stay on all the time or only when you backup?

9. PremierLand

PremierLand PlowSite.com Addict
    from detroit

only when you back up. but you can make it so it is always on if you want. I like it, alot.

10. DeereFarmer

Sounds good. I am going to have to pick up a few of those!

11. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping PlowSite.com Addict

Looks good! How much did it cost you for the materials and how long did it take to build?

12. Free Had materrial left over from job site ,bosch lights were in garage guess I got them with tire purchase years ago ,$5 for license plate light ,$11 dollars for 7 way trailer plug ,stole reese from old hitch at the dump.Almost forgot $9.- for new bolts washer and nylock nuts.tymusic

13. Nice find .............. tymusic