1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New Avalanche 400 Pusher! Watch on video

Discussion in 'Avalanche Box Plows' started by Avalanche, Sep 20, 2011.

1. Avalanche

Avalanche Sponsor

2. Mick76

Mick76 2000 Club Member
    from Maine

looks pretty cool...does it have a slip hitch like the arctic sectionals? curious as to the price of a 14 footer? do you have a 10 foot skid steer mount? if so the price on the 10 footer as well....

3. snocrete

snocrete Banned

That looks very nice...but I would also like to see the hitch design...and if there is some type of movement built into it, allowing it to float independently of the machine? I thought I asked earlier this yr when these were mentioned, and was told "no skid models yet".?.?.??.?

4. Maclawnco

Maclawnco Senior Member
    from OH

since they dont want to answer, the mounts are rigid. Chain on for hoes/loaders and plate mount for skids. Trip edge skid steer price will start with a 4, backhoes will start with a 5 and loader models will be around 7k +/-.

5. snocrete

snocrete Banned

6. Avalanche

Avalanche Sponsor

7. snocrete

snocrete Banned

Thanks. Now you have my attention again. :popcorn:

8. Avalanche

Avalanche Sponsor

Pricing

The 500 Series (to be released this Fall) has a slip hitch, floating shoes and 2' sectional steel trip edge (fixed edge on rubber edge models). The 400 series has the same features but with a fixed hitch.

I'll PM you regarding pricing/availability.

9. Avalanche

Avalanche Sponsor

500 series with floating hitch

Here's the photo of the floating hitch on the 500 series. There's a double joint that allows maximum floatation.
    I'll be starting a new thread on the 500 with more photos/details. This unit will be released soon.

RECEIVER.jpg

10. IMAGE

IMAGE Sponsor

That looks like a neat design being able to choose the 'amount of float' you want.

11. Avalanche

Avalanche Sponsor

Follow us on Facebook and twitter to get additional infomation and more photos!

12. Triple L

Triple L PlowSite Fanatic
    from Canada

Post a link to your facebook page... I couldnt find it...

13. Avalanche

Avalanche Sponsor

14. Mick76

Mick76 2000 Club Member
    from Maine

You guys REALLY need to post a video of how this thing operates!

15. Avalanche

Avalanche Sponsor

16. Mick76

Mick76 2000 Club Member
    from Maine

Matt, I've seen that one. Im referring to the 500 and its slip hitch in action