1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New Artic V Blade Finally intstalled pics

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by DP Property, Oct 9, 2009.

1. DP Property

DP Property Senior Member

Well the dealer finally got the Artic V blade on this morning. I got a joystick (I mean this thing is like a jet fighter control) that does all the operations. This control is only temporary as they are waiting for the standard handheld mode control to come in. The joystick is an option not sure if I will buy it when the main controller comes in. The stick does so much there is much to get used too. Other then the control issue because Artic sent them the plow with no controller not very smart. The plow itself looks really good. Here is some pictures.

2. iceyman

iceyman 2000 Club Member

looks nice....
  3. Burkartsplow

Burkartsplow PlowSite Veteran

looks good on the truck.
  4. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

EaTmYtAiLpIpEs 2000 Club Member

thats a nice looking plow. if you dont mind me asking how much did it cost?
  5. DP Property

Thanks man
  6. DP Property

It was about $6800.00 that includes the install and the taxes...boy gonna take some getting used to a few snowfall should do it. Thanks for the compliments there were several delays this week with the install so I was happy this morning to drive away with it.
  7. DP Property

Thanks man getting lots of looks and I am sure the comments about it's not gonna snow yet will be plenty. Im not taking it off just yet. It comes with a special jack to to that and Im not in the mood just yet...lol.

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

Post a few pics of the controllers.
  9. dmontgomery

dmontgomery PlowSite.com Addict

is the frame galvanzied???
  10. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

Yes. I like the look of it, hope it works well since it's Canadian made. :drinkup:
  11. Matson Snow

Matson Snow PlowSite.com Addict

Nice Looking Set-up......
  12. f250man

f250man PlowSite Veteran

Nice truck and Plow
  13. cet

cet PlowSite Fanatic

Looks great. I have had a few Arctic Plows. You should be pretty happy with the plow.

Putting it on and off takes a bit of getting used to.
  14. Triple L

Triple L PlowSite Fanatic
    from Canada

LOL, thats why myn goes on in the fall and comes off in the spring................
  15. Snowplow71

Snowplow71 Senior Member

Looks good! Its poly right? Any chance you could wire up some new Western Headlights tho? Other than the lights, I think she's gonna be a plowing beast!
  16. sjosephlawncare

sjosephlawncare Senior Member

I wanna see the jet fighter joy stick?.
  17. tuna

tuna Senior Member

That sounds very gay.....LOL.
  18. stroker79

stroker79 2000 Club Member

It looks real good. I like it!

Only thing is, and maybe its just me but it doesnt look like the range of motion is very much. The scoop mode looks about half of what my boss does?
  19. DP Property

Yes it is Artic claims there one of the first to do it..no painting and my welder says if he has to do it he can weld it no problem.
  20. DP Property

lol ok lmao I will go get some pictures now...give me a few minutes.