1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New Around Here

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by benson, Jan 13, 2010.

1. benson

benson Junior Member

I'm just a youngin and I have been lurking for a while and finally decided to post. Heres my 2003 F350 6.0L Diesel with a 8'6" Fisher.

a 002.jpg

a 004.jpg

2. ColumbiaLand

ColumbiaLand Senior Member

Nice Truck. Welcome to ps

3. jomama45

jomama45 PlowSite.com Addict

Ditto, & don't be intimidated to post here. :waving:

4. PORTER 05

PORTER 05 Senior Member

nice truck and plow! Ive got a 2000 350 with a 8 ft fisher. How much do you put in for ballast? ive got around 600-650 pounds. How do you like the 8 1/2 fisher , do you do driveways if so is it big? Im putting a 9ft fisher on my gmc dump on sat and think it might be to big for some of the drive's.

5. KSikkema

KSikkema Senior Member

nice truck and plow combo! where in ontario are you?

6. benson

benson Junior Member

About 750lbs and I do a few small drives and it only gets a bit tricky when I have to turn around in a tight area. Other than that its been good. Thanks for the comments.

7. benson

benson Junior Member

I'm in Milton.