1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

new around here, thought i'd post some pics

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by 91AK250, Nov 28, 2007.

1. 91AK250

91AK250 PlowSite.com Addict

hi guys, i just found the site, which amazes me because i've been a forum user on many other truck sites for along while. never thought there would be a plowing site! alittle backround before i get to the pics, i'm 18 but have been plowing since the age of 7-8 when i'd sit on my dads lap and run the controls..i loved it so much, and got pretty good at it quickly that by age 10 i was doing our driveway and people next door by myself. i've allways looked forword to winter not because if winter sports..but for plowing..i just started making money off it, before it was just for personal use and enjoyment. i was born and raised in anchorage alaska and we get a bit of snow, allthought right now we're in a bit of a weird weather pattern. anyhow sorry for the long intro..onto the pics an info

i have a 1991 ford f-250 4x4 5.0 auto with 61k miles on her, shift kit in the tranny. mounted to it i have a 2001 boss 7" plow with wings..i've used it since new and in the last 6 years never had a issue with it at all i have to say i love this boss!

heres the first plow of this season

heres the current pictures of the truck, i just painted it myself in my autobody class at school, it turned out very nice and im tryin not to put a dent/ding in it this winter...fingers crossed!

heres a old pic from last winter, with the old paint

2. linycctitan

linycctitan Senior Member

Welcome & best of luck. Looks like you've got yourself a pretty nice setup there.
  3. Stik208

Stik208 PlowSite.com Addict

Whats above the RVM?
  4. powerjoke

powerjoke PlowSite.com Addict

hello and welcome to plowiste you'll find a welth of info on here (if you know who to listen to;) ) LOL

looks like you have you a good steup, looks like you get alot of snow
  5. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

I'm jealous of that one picture, we never get snow like that around here anymore :cry:
  6. bltp203

bltp203 Senior Member

Nice set up. Do you have any problems with having an LED light above the rear view mirror. I figured the flash back off the window would give someone a headache at night.
  7. deere615

deere615 2000 Club Member

Welcome, Nice setup. Thats a good amount of snow in the last picture
  8. mike psd

mike psd PlowSite.com Addict
    from pa

welcome aboard !!!! hope to see some more pics and videos this winter :drinkup:
  9. Supper Grassy

Supper Grassy Senior Member

welcom, nice pics
  10. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

Welcome. Thanks for the pics and video. I like how it lasted for than 20 seconds.

Wow, that truck sure brings back some memories.:nod: What's in it? 351W and a
    C-6 auto?
  11. NJ Plowman

NJ Plowman Senior Member

What kind of "wings" are they?
  12. 91AK250

91AK250 PlowSite.com Addict

thanks for the warm welcome guys!

the strobes mounted inside do light up the inside pretty well but it really doesnt bother me at all.

the truck is a 5.0 with the electronic 4speed auto...def not the most durable tranny... :(

the wings we got and had installed at the local boss dealer who is a good family friend.

i hope i got all the questions, i ment to reply sooner but i was reading and loioking at pics of everyone set-ups..lol i'm really bummed with the current weather but now that it cooled down again we have the chance for some snow..fingers crossed!

i found another vid i took, with a walk around of the truck...i plan to add a headache rack with froword and rear facing work lights in the near future.
  13. dfdsuperduty

dfdsuperduty Senior Member

Welcome To The Site Wish Nw Indiana Got Some Snow Like That What Ever Happened To The Lake Effect