1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New Airflo MSS

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by RB, Feb 27, 2002.

1. RB

RB Senior Member

I bought a new Airflo MSS before this season began. So far I used it probably a dozen time spreading about 1 ton each time. You can't tell the difference from new. It is cleaned and put in garage after each use. Anyone who knows anything about these spreaders know they are the best tailgate pickup salt/sand spreaders on the market. Our municipal uses these spreader on their small trucks. Check out the spreader on airflo.com.

I'm selling because I'd like to get a v box (Smith electric) next season.

I paid $1,800 and will sell for $1,200. Compare this to a buyers, meyers, or tynex and you'll see there is no comparison.

I will deliver it if not more than about 400 miles -- you pay shipping (gas $).

Ron