1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice
  1. S & A Landscaping & Plowing Service

S & A Landscaping & Plowing Service Senior Member

Just pick up today 2006 F-250 turbo diesel has 40.000 mile on it...This is the 1st diesel i have ever owned...Looking to put 8.2 Boss V blade it...Trying to buy a truck a year as long as it snow...This season been vary good to me. Paid 22,000,00 for it

Truck 001.jpg

Truck 002.jpg

Truck 003.jpg

Truck 004.jpg
  2. MSS Mow

MSS Mow Senior Member
    from Maine

Sharp truck. A Boss V will look real nice on there.

Your other trucks look nice too. (Didn't want to leave them out.) :)
  3. JohnnyRoyale

JohnnyRoyale 2000 Club Member

Seems like a good price on a nice new addition. Congrats.
  4. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

EaTmYtAiLpIpEs 2000 Club Member

nice truck. I like the white one. any pics of that?
  5. fordpsd

fordpsd Senior Member

Sweet looking truck
  6. artic429

artic429 Senior Member

Man thats a sharp rig..... looks good sitting in your driveway too! It would look better in a few more inches of snow with a blade hooked up to it tho! wesport
  7. ColliganLands

ColliganLands PlowSite.com Addict

great looking truck
    best of luck with it
  8. groundbreakers

groundbreakers Senior Member

passed you up last week at dix / moran street in lincoln park in your white ford .... what happen to the red ford you had last year ??
  9. deere615

deere615 2000 Club Member

very nice and clean. Probably mostly highway miles?
  10. metallihockey88

metallihockey88 PlowSite.com Addict

sweet lookin truck, looks good in that color, dont see many of those. hopefully have one in my driveway this summer or maybe earlier if this snowfall keeps up out here :drinkup:
  11. S & A Landscaping & Plowing Service

Junked it they gave me 500.00 with out the plow on it...I am done buying old trucks new from now on...Need help on this when i bought this..I perched a warranty top of the line..I was told if i put a plow on this it is void i call esp for ford they said yes it will void it..How do you keep a warranty on this truck...Dealer is redoing the paper work to refund my $$...
  12. snowman79

snowman79 Senior Member
    from MidWest

looks good...your gonna love that diesel pushin power.....make sure to put some Powerservice in the tank everytime you fill to help keep water out of the fuel and prevent gelling on those bitterly cold nights plowing. Plus it helps aid in starting when its real cold out.
  13. elmo1537

elmo1537 Senior Member

It simple buy a truck with a plow prep package and it wont void the warranty. Otherwise it will. Good Luck
  14. Brant'sLawnCare

Brant'sLawnCare PlowSite.com Addict

Very nice looking truck. I think you got a pretty good deal. You'll definitely love a v plow.
  15. Kunker

Kunker Member

Sweet, sweet truck and I love the color.
  16. groundbreakers

groundbreakers Senior Member

usually if you stay within the recommended plow size than it wont void warrenty .. my dad grabbed an 07 ram 2500 .. and to stay within guide lines they recommended a 7.5 western striaght blade .. and the dealership allowed it ... so id be askin some questions at the dealer ... BTW you still plowin at pardee and goddard at the strip mall next to the old car wash .... .. i noticed a few contractors are obsolete with the contracts from last year ... new poeple do the same location this year that others had last year ..
  17. S & A Landscaping & Plowing Service

Yes i am still at that location...and across the street..If you see my black truck that me stop by and say hi...I did talk to the dealer he told me any plow no warranty...
  18. fordplowdude

fordplowdude Member

Sweet looking truck! Good Luck with it!
  19. BSDeality

BSDeality Senior Member

go bigger than 8'2 on that truck... I have a snoway 8'3" and I really really really wish I had the 9'4" blade instead. Granted my truck is a SC/LB. its not that much different than mine.

Add a set of daystar? coil spacers for the front too, you'll be scraping the plow on everything cause the plow plus the diesel is pretty heavy.
  20. S & A Landscaping & Plowing Service

Thanks for all the in put..Will post some pic next mth...