1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

new addition

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by mpriester, Sep 22, 2012.

1. mpriester

mpriester Senior Member

i picked up the rack for $100 and did a little patching and painting on the plow. i need to pick up a couple stake pocket bolts to finish mounting it and then wire the lights up.

IMG_0936.jpg

IMG_0937.jpg

IMG_0938.jpg

IMG_0939.jpg

IMG_0940.jpg

2. maverjohn

maverjohn Senior Member

I like the rack, I'm into lights so the more the better. The little red lights don't look like LED ? you should covert over to them. Thumbs Up

3. mpriester

mpriester Senior Member

i'm going to change the little lights over to led in time and i plan on installing strobes in the bigger red ones. I like it too. Thank You

4. jmac5058

jmac5058 Senior Member

I like how the grass in front of that overflowing bucket of oil is dead as a door nail . Please contain that , the EPA would declair your yard a disaster area.

5. Dogplow Dodge

Dogplow Dodge 2000 Club Member
    from NJ

Buy a diesel, then you can filter it out, and add it to your fuel....... The EPA loves when you recycle :blush2:

6. mpriester

mpriester Senior Member

if you really need to know the so called bucket of oil is just dirty water, the oil is in the sealed buckets waiting for me to take it to the recycler.

7. mpriester

mpriester Senior Member

i have thought about a diesel but i can't justufy the extra expense of the purchase price, repairs and maintenance cost versus a power increase and mileage increase when what i have works well for less. don't get me wrong i love the extra power and a little better mileage a diesel has, i just don't need that much power yet.

8. Morrissey snow removal

Morrissey snow removal PlowSite.com Addict

real nice looking rack it just needs a light bar

9. Wilnip

Wilnip Senior Member

I love that rack. Looks great.