1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New addition to the fleet

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by UltraLwn&Lndscp, Feb 1, 2015.

1. UltraLwn&Lndscp

UltraLwn&Lndscp Senior Member

After a very frustrating and expensive week I decided to add a new truck to the line-up. The two 2005 and one 2006 Silverado 2500HD's are aging, and it shows. After a New Jasper 4L80E last November in the '06 and a new one in an '05 this week, :angry:, I feel this is the best plan of action to reduce my stress.

2015 3500HD fully loaded. Off to up fitters tomorrow for stake body dump and SS MVP3. I am happy I suppose. Perhaps I will quit subbing salt to my buddy and put a v-box in it for '15/'16, but probably not. He has a big boy truck. :salute:

Last edited: Feb 1, 2015
  2. xtreem3d

xtreem3d PlowSite.com Addict

Congrats on the truck
  3. BC Handyman

BC Handyman PlowSite.com Addict

Nice! thats why I bought my f250, cause my other truck was costing way to much stress & $, so I bit the bullet and got a new one, great to have no worries for a few years.
  4. WIPensFan

WIPensFan PlowSite Veteran

Great looking truck! New truck...one of the great pleasures in life.purplebou
  5. scott3430

scott3430 PlowSite.com Addict

Congrats! It's a beast! I bought my 13' two years ago - and never regret buying new.

Do you have cloth seats in it?
  6. UltraLwn&Lndscp

Thanks guys. Yes cloth seats, going to get covers because I like to get dirty...:p

Totally rubberized floors which I have never had. Pretty cool. Someone ordered this hog, and never took delivery. I took advantage of the dealers willingness to get it off the lot, some rebates and my grandparents GMS discount as they both retired from ACDelco and GM products here in Rochester. I kind of "stole" it.

I am trying to run a family, and a business, so cutting down stress will be a healthy decision. I am only 30.
  7. UltraLwn&Lndscp

I wish it was ready right now though. I am not sure I want to drive one of the bricks after grocery getting in this pig the last 24 hours! LOL. Snow is a coming as I am sure every knows. What a storm on the Doppler....
  8. xgiovannix12

xgiovannix12 PlowSite.com Addict

Pretty truck
  9. SnowGuy

SnowGuy Senior Member
    from NW Ohio

AWESOME ride. Put a Salt Dogg poly V box in it and you will make a ton of $$$$$$$.
  10. CityGuy

CityGuy PlowSite Fanatic

Nice looking rig!
  11. Hysert

Hysert PlowSite.com Addict

Starting to love the looks of the new gmc... just wish they'd build a 5500 again... vary nice... always scary signing and committing to a big purchase... work it and it all works out... good luck. A ss V3 will look great... i like my red one!!!
  12. L.I.Mike

L.I.Mike Senior Member

Good luck with the new set up.
  13. MikeA5150

MikeA5150 Member

Very nice, nothing beats plowing in comfort.