1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New addition to the crew

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by PTSolutions, Apr 21, 2010.

1. PTSolutions

PTSolutions PlowSite.com Addict

here it is boys, 2006 F350 SRW extended cab, long bed, XLT with FX4 package, 6.0L Powerstroke. 6K front axle, 11,400 gvwr. 82,000 miles, absolutely spotless. I cant believe how clean this truck is. Ya i know it was detailed, but nothing was worn on it, the seats, carpet, grab handles etc... look brand new.

It came with this boss 8'2" V, but the plow was only on the truck for one year. The truck also has a 4 head 90 watt strobe system installed on the third aux switch. and it has the trailer brake controller. brand new tires as well.

2. PTSolutions

3. PTSolutions

4. PTSolutions

and the oasis and carfax came back clean as a whistle. the truck rides great, a bit stiff as it has timbrens front and rear, but the trans is smooth and so is the motor.
  5. creativedesigns

creativedesigns PlowSite.com Addict

NICEE!!! That 6.0 is beauty to everyones eyes, LOL.

I Like that KN air filter too. :cool:
  6. PTSolutions

ya i was surprised to see the filter, then i started looking for a programmer cause i was suspicious, but none was found. the filter is spotless too, and not like it was washed, but a new filter. i have cleaned quite a few in the past and was never able to get it so clean.
  7. Stik208

Stik208 PlowSite.com Addict

Nice truck keep it as your personal and don't letter it.
  8. rob_cook2001

rob_cook2001 2000 Club Member

Truck looks good. But Ditch the K&N. They are great on gas motors but pass way to much dirt on trucks that are making 25+ pound of boost. A AFE or S&B would be a great replacement.

9. WilliamOak

WilliamOak PlowSite.com Addict

Very sharp truck! what did you have to dish out for her?
  10. Kuzanut

Kuzanut Senior Member

i'm offically jealous..
  11. Longae29

Longae29 PlowSite.com Addict

Nice looking whip. Should probably plow snow real nice.
  12. JohnnyRoyale

JohnnyRoyale 2000 Club Member

Nice truck. Congrats
  13. PTSolutions

thanks guys! ya, we are prolly not going to letter the trucks, maybe just the driver side 1/3 of the rear glass, and have all the trucks like that, very clean & professional.

as for the k&N im going to look for another filter of the same dimensions and slap it on there, ive heard of the stories about them.

truck was 25,900 with plow.

ill get some interior shots soon.
  14. f250man

f250man PlowSite Veteran

Very sweet truck and plow
  15. Chrisxl64

Chrisxl64 Senior Member
    from CT

to quote steve martin in the jerk

16. Newdude

Newdude Senior Member

Yay Transforce ATs!!

Very nice truck!
  17. swtiih

swtiih PlowSite.com Addict

sharp looking truck
  18. mike psd

mike psd PlowSite.com Addict
    from pa

another ford in the fleet good choice :nod: you got a smoking deal for a truck that clean
  19. L.I.Mike

L.I.Mike Senior Member

Very Nice.
  20. PTSolutions

how do you like yours? they came with the truck so im curious to see how they hold up, we do lots of city/highway driving and then plowing.