1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

new addition to the chevy.

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by comeeonn, Nov 27, 2011.

1. comeeonn

comeeonn Senior Member

hey guys, this was my fall project on the ol duramax, picked up the body for 400 bucks, it was even victory red! more pics to come, im still adding stuff and making it they way i need it to be. ( new cutting edges on the wings are already on) let me know what ya think.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. comeeonn

comeeonn Senior Member

more....

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. GMCHD plower

GMCHD plower PlowSite.com Addict

Looks very nicee

4. CAT 245ME

CAT 245ME PlowSite.com Addict

More pics of the Trojan loader.

5. comeeonn

comeeonn Senior Member

Lol, i knew someone on here would like it. ill have to take some pics tomorrow when i get to the shop.

6. comeeonn

comeeonn Senior Member

hold on, found one
    [​IMG]

7. CAT 245ME

CAT 245ME PlowSite.com Addict

The old thing looks to be in good shape. For a small company wanting a loader to start out plowing lots with, these old loaders are all you need.

8. comeeonn

comeeonn Senior Member

yeah its a 64, runs and operates perfect. its our mechanics machine, he loves it.

9. I HATE RUST

I HATE RUST Senior Member
    from PA

truck looks great, I am actually looking to put a utility body on my work truck, its the same truck just gas. if you dont mind me asking what did you pay for it? I am looking to spend around 1-2 thousand for a used one with no rust thanks

well now i feel like a dumb ass (picked up the body for 400 bucks) wow great price

Last edited: Nov 27, 2011
  10. randomb0b123

randomb0b123 PlowSite.com Addict
    from america

that is awesome you got that for 400 utility body is very convenient what a score i wish i could find that for 400 i thought my flatbed for 600 wasnt bad id off it in a second if i found that

11. comeeonn

comeeonn Senior Member

yeah it was a great find. i was just looking around on craigslist one day and seen it on there, it came off a 2002 2500hd gas and was red, it was a must have. it does need both doors that are over the wheel replaces but its only 170 per door. i plan on doing that in the spring, along with repainting the whole body and doing some sort of bed liner as well.

12. 4x4Farmer

4x4Farmer Senior Member

Love the trojan tractor shovel!!!!! have one just like it sitting out back at the farm but a smaller model. Maybe use it 2 or 3 times a summer to move something if the other loader is busy. Ours needs some major work though....would never think about leaving the yard with it. lol

13. comeeonn

comeeonn Senior Member

lol, ours roams the streets in the winter. she runs damn near 35 going down the road. :eek:

14. thelettuceman

thelettuceman PlowSite.com Addict

Nice truck and loader.

15. theguynextdoor

theguynextdoor Senior Member

How many sleds does braunscheidel have in that sweet enclosed?

Hope you guys have a good winter.

16. comeeonn

comeeonn Senior Member

thats just for going on trips with friends, its a nice trailer. you too bud

17. 4x4Farmer

4x4Farmer Senior Member

I searched for a pic of ours and finally found one. Was trying to clear some dead trees from this drain but she dosen't have the best rubber on her and didn't make it.
    trojantractorshovel.jpg

trojantractorshovel.jpg

18. Moss Man

Moss Man Senior Member
    from Maine

I agree, damn nice lookin truck, body and loader!

19. Deerewashed

Deerewashed Senior Member

god damn it....i was seriously considering buying your truck......but looks like your keeping it.

20. SnowGuy73

SnowGuy73 PlowSite Fanatic

That is awesome, best part of this post!