1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New ad......

Discussion in 'Business Fundamentals' started by mcwlandscaping, Nov 3, 2006.

1. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

here is the ad i want to run in the local paper for the next month and a half or so..... what do you all think, i wish i had done it earlier but, what can i do! here it is:

"The fall and winter seasons are right around the corner. That means falling leaves and snow. Call now to reserve a spot for fall cleanups and snow plowing. Also, you can always rely on us for all of your lawn and landscape needs"

then of course it has the biz name and number with it

2. DBL

DBL PlowSite.com Addict

run it cant hurt and besides people hold out and arent looking until now anyway except for the few that are organized and get this taken care of earlier

3. LLM Ann Arbor

LLM Ann Arbor Senior Member

Heres my ad:

Dear Jesus. If you read this paper and see this ad, please let it snow every day in my area. I need the money especially after you took last winter off! Thank you.

He already knows my name and number.