1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New 9.6 MVP blade halves

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Jim@esitrucks, Jul 26, 2012.

1. Jim@esitrucks

Jim@esitrucks Inactive

We have some weather faded 9.6 MVP blade halves...not MVP plus. These are new, just been sitting in the weather. 150.00 per side plus shipping. These do NOT have the base angles or springs on them
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Morrissey snow removal

Morrissey snow removal PlowSite.com Addict

real good deal for someone

3. MIDTOWNPC

MIDTOWNPC PlowSite Veteran

could you give me the part number so I can look at the break out diagram of what exactly it is

4. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Wow what a steal. Wish I still had my MVP's, I'd buy these in a second to get the extra foot!

5. Jim@esitrucks

Jim@esitrucks Inactive

Heres the manual

Attached Files:

6. SullivanSeptic

SullivanSeptic PlowSite Veteran

I agree. I would take in a second if i didn't have MVP Plus. It almost makes me want to go find a worn out MVP and swap out.

7. PhilFromErie

PhilFromErie Senior Member

So this has the trip edge and cutting edge with it? How many do you have?

8. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

It says no in the first post

9. PhilFromErie

PhilFromErie Senior Member

I thought base angle might have been the edge but I thought it looked like something black on the bottom of the blade so want sure.

10. DIRISHMAN

DIRISHMAN PlowSite Veteran

you are correct with itbeing a trip edge,Just that the angel bracket for the the cutting edge and trip springs to mount to

11. Jim@esitrucks

Jim@esitrucks Inactive

To the top for a good deal