1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New 8ft Daniels

Discussion in 'Daniels Plows Discussion' started by snocrete, Oct 11, 2009.

1. snocrete

snocrete Banned

I know everybody likes pics, at least I do......anyway, I want to give lots of thanks to John "Garagekeeper" for hooking me up with this and giving me and one of my guys lots of good advice for our install and what not. Enjoy !!

P.S. Lots of little details on this truck need to be addressed still.....as we progress over this next week I will post pics of it in it's full riot gear.......and yes, i know you'll see the fluid on the floor in the 3rd pic:rolleyes:...I forgot to check the tightness of the hose fittings before operation, but hey, I was excited to see it work:D

09 snowex 009.jpg

09 snowex 010.jpg

09 snowex 005.jpg

09 snowex 008.jpg

2. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

That back plow will raise your truck right off the ground,better have good front tires!

3. snocrete

snocrete Banned

yes it will and yes we do.........this will be the first back plow we have ran. So we will have to learn as we go. With the info read on the interenet and first hand experience operating equipment, the guy running this (and myself on an occasion) should adapt pretty quick......I am excited to put this thing to work. Hopfully I can get the wife out this year to do some video tapeing of all/most of my stuff.

4. WIPensFan

WIPensFan PlowSite Veteran

I just told someone that in another thread tonight and they didn't believe me!

5. WIPensFan

WIPensFan PlowSite Veteran

After 1-2 times out you'll have it down. You will love it and won't want to work without it. I can't believe I still see guys back dragging drives 4-5 times, it's a waste of time!

6. zeke99

zeke99 Junior Member
    from WI

Poly edge?

Snocrete,

Did you fab that edge yourself?

7. thesnowman269

thesnowman269 Senior Member

i want one so bad!!!!!!!!!

8. redhenny16

redhenny16 Senior Member

Where did you get the poly edge?

9. snocrete

snocrete Banned

John..... aka "Garagekeeper"

10. 3311

3311 Senior Member

Nice looking pull plow. Get some action pics.

11. zeke99

zeke99 Junior Member
    from WI

Snocrete,

Do you have contact info for "John"?

12. GPS

GPS Senior Member
    from MA

13. snocrete

snocrete Banned

I will definitely get some pics...I am hoping to get some video this year to....John says I should get some video of us grading the gravel lane at my shop with itwesport.....I just might..?..?..

14. redhenny16

redhenny16 Senior Member

How much did the poly edges cost?

15. snocrete

snocrete Banned

couldnt tell ya.....it was part of the whole package. click the link GPS posted, and call John for pricing on edges

16. snocrete

snocrete Banned

figured I would post a couple better pics of the blazer all setup. I wish we would get some real snow to try it out in.....Then I will try and get some vid of it in action. This rig should make short work of driveways.

blazer 09-10 season 002.jpg

blazer 09-10 season 003.jpg