1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New 81/2' V-plow!!

Discussion in 'Hiniker' started by kevlars, Feb 19, 2011.

1. kevlars

kevlars Senior Member

I am new here, been lurking for awhile. But, I gathered alot of good info here, and helped me pull the trigger on the new Hiniker.

I just got a new 8 1/2' Poly V-plow mounted this week!:D Now I just need it to snow. They say we may get a few inches in the next couple days.

I hope we get at least 3 more accumulating snows, enough to push. I need to pay for this thing!

I had to retire my old Western Unimount. It still worked OK, I just know the V will be more productive.

kevlars

2. NBI Lawn

NBI Lawn PlowSite.com Addict

JUNK!!! and you drive a Dodge with a Cummins no less :dizzy:.
    Totally kidding, you will love it!
    Congratulations

3. kevlars

kevlars Senior Member

Thanks. Thumbs Up

I know the Cummins are junk;):D I see you have Juice w/Attitude on yours, I would love to do that to mine, but, I am afraid my tranny wouldn't handle it. What do you have for a trans in yours? Stock or modded? Auto or manual?

kevlars

4. NBI Lawn

NBI Lawn PlowSite.com Addict

Sorry I wrote in white and thought it would come up if I was quoted. Go back and highlight what I said and you will see the hidden message.

My trans (auto) is stock so I don't turn up the Edge. I turn it to "3" and its fun but I here "5" is insane.