1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New 8' Super Duty on 1990 Cummins

Discussion in 'Boss Plows Discussion' started by kamhillbilly, Jan 28, 2006.

1. Just purchased 8' Boss Super Duty picking up next weekend.Boss calls for mounts to be 15 1/2" off ground my truck sits way higher than that ,do the mounts have that much adjustment or am I going to have fab up drop backets .Any one have pics of these plows on older dodge or chevs ?Just fishing for info before I pick up plow in case I need more materials.

2. SnoFarmer

SnoFarmer PlowSite Fanatic
    from N,E. MN

You will have no problems with the mount there is a lot of room for adjustment.

3. Thanks I guess I ll find out this weekend picking it up arcoss the border Sat.
    Got way better deal in US than I could have gotten here.:) $3500 Canadian all I have to pay now is Canadian tax at the border,dealer here wanted :dizzy: $5650.

4. SnoFarmer

SnoFarmer PlowSite Fanatic
    from N,E. MN

Tax? what tax??? it was on the truck when I went to the U.S. ;)

5. cet

cet PlowSite Fanatic

Last year I went over and picked up 3 plows. I only had to pay GST at the border and you get that back any way. We cleared it through a broker ahead of time.:drinkup:

6. Only Gst ? I had phoned customs Canada and asked,the lady said taxes so I assumed both taxes.Hopefully just Gst ,and how did you go about getting your Gst back ,are you set up as a business?I don't have business set up is there a way I can get the Gst back ?:realmad: Hate to give the politicians any extra money .Any info will be appreciated.Thanks

7. cet

cet PlowSite Fanatic

You will need to have a business # and a GST#.

8. Thats what I figured .Thanks