1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

NEW 8 foot snoway with remote, HELP! How do I sell

Discussion in 'Sno-Way Discussion' started by appearanceplus, Mar 6, 2006.

1. appearanceplus

appearanceplus Junior Member

WHERE CAN I SELL MY PLOW AT, HERE IS WHAT I HAVE: ALso, Sean, I am not trying to sell it here, only asking for advice on where the best place is to sell it. Info below....read on....

8 foot blade with downpressure AND remote control joystick. Willing to sell all or parts of. I also have hard wire set up with brain box for hardwire as a backup/spare.I used the NEW 8 foot blade this season for 4 plowings of light duty driveways, so it is still like new. The pump and framing are from 2004 season, and the undercarriage was purchased in December of this season, 2 months ago. So I basically have a pretty new setup and had the recalls done on the pressure switches too.and live in Illinois (Chicago area). I love the plow, it is better than any other that I have ever had. I also have the DOWNPRESSURE option, underecarriages for Dodge ram, AND Jeep Cherokee,wagoneer,comanchee. Any ideas on how and where to list this for sale. I would like to sell soon. I will be selling my truck this year, so figured I would get rid of it now. !/2 price from new! Any ideas let me know.

2. oldmankent

oldmankent PlowSite.com Addict

There is a for sale section here on this site. Try it, and I'd try craigslist in your area. Local want ads in you area. Papers, etc.

3. addicted

addicted Senior Member

I may want the joystick If it's a wireless that will work with a 22 series.

4. appearanceplus

appearanceplus Junior Member

I Will Sell Complete New 8 Footer For 1700 Cash

SEE MY AD IN FOR SALE SECTION UNDER S FOOT SNOWAY POSTED ON 3/14/06 BY APPEARANCE PLUS. I AM SELLING IT ALL AS ONE. 8 FOOTER WITH 2 UNDERCARRIAGES, REMOTE JOYSTICK, DOWNPRESSURE, ETC, FOR ONLY 1700. ITS GOTTA GO. THE DEALER I USE LOCALLY THINK I AM CRAZY SELLING SO CHEAP, BUT I NEED TO SELL DUE TO HEALTH.