1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New 8.6 Western

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by brickslayer, Dec 26, 2009.

1. brickslayer

brickslayer Member

Selling for a friend that needs some cash. He wants to keep the truck side stuff and hopefully regroup next year. But right now he wants to sell the plow only if he can get $3000 for it. This plow is MINT! not even a year old. haubrichmasonryllc@yahoo.com first come first serve.[/ATTACH]

western 8.6.jpg

western 8,.6 #2.jpg

2. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

if you were closer I'd offer partial trade one my 8' pro plus lol

3. brickslayer

brickslayer Member

I almost crashed my truck to view this

4. brickslayer

brickslayer Member

Offers? Love to move this. Its just in the way for me. Someone has to jump on this deal. Its brand new!

5. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

guess you shouldnt text and drive.....errr few plowsite and drive hahaha good luck with sale

6. Dissociative

Dissociative 2000 Club Member

i too want this to swap my 8'0" for...

but with no snow flap or backdrag and still 3k?...

i am a LONG shot...but keep my e-mail.....mabey we can deal when i get paid....CASH PICK UP from Chicago area........

it's a DAMN SHAME the retailers will sell you a 8-0 for a superduty when it's not wide enough without ever telling you that....

7. brickslayer

brickslayer Member

LMAO I rear ended the bleep out of some lady texting last winter! She had to have warrants or no DL cause she said every things OK even though her rear bumper was touching her rear tires! Lucky...

8. brickslayer

brickslayer Member

A $150 piece of rubber and whatever the edge costs makes it not worth 3K? Its brand new, and over $1000 off! It will sell cause everything has a price. Cash offers go farther then 2 cents...

9. suzuki0702

suzuki0702 Senior Member

ive got the same blade its a beast of a plow, thats a pretty good price! i dont even see rust on the shoes its brand new! newer style lights and all! free bump buddy and good luck!

10. brickslayer

brickslayer Member

Thanks, If I didn't have all Boss setups already better believe I'd just buy it off him. That extra 6" is make or brake some times. You can actually see the edge of the plow without hanging out the window. And yes its probably going to see its first sign of surface rust pretty soon if It sits on my trailer much longer there's no Fluid Film on it. LOL. But for real my buddy didn't even have a reason to own a plow just one of those people with money burning a hole in their pocket and now forced to tap out and recover some of it.

11. blowerman

blowerman PlowSite.com Addict

I've sent you a p.m if you'd like to respond.
    Thanks.

12. brickslayer

brickslayer Member

And if someone wants the complete setup for a 94-2002 dodge I can make that happen for $3500 for everything. That would have to be committed on asap tho! No promises on how long that offer stands.

13. brickslayer

brickslayer Member

One more bump before I have it dropped off in MN. Really like to avoid sending a guy 5 hours to drop it off but have it sold for $3k if delivered. Going to give it till after the 1st before I go that route. Thanks

14. Fatality

Fatality Senior Member

id take it for 2500

15. twinturbo

twinturbo Junior Member
    from pa

i need all the brackets/wiring /and controler for a 2002 chevy dump so i can put this on !!! Any help thanks

16. kmac

kmac Member

Is it gone? Where are you located?

17. blowerman

I have all the stuff you listed off a (exact truck) 2002 chevy dump that we don't plow with anymore. By the time you buy the old mounts off me, new bolt package and misc. wires that need repairs, and then pay $3.000 for a used plow; it's not worth it. You can buy a new snow dogg for less than what you'd spend putting together a used set up!

18. brickslayer

brickslayer Member

Your goofy. This plow is brand new. I can find the trucksides all over ebay and CL for less then $1000 complete. Or you can buy it complete for $5300 from a dealer. Just trying to save someone in the position of buying new up to $1500. Or if someone already has the truckside it would be a great deal. And I'd take this plow dipped in hydrochloric acid for a week over a new snowdogg! But thanks for the advise.

19. brickslayer

brickslayer Member

I have someone coming tomorrow afternoon with 2800. If he takes it I'll gladly post it sold to close this thread and all the opinions. I'm in Racine WI. If you come in the AM its yours......

20. blowerman

Alright Brickslayer, I will agree that I'd also take your plow over a snowdogg. The price at $3K will save someone money over a new one. And you are right, the truck side can be found for the $1K range (I'll sell it off my 02 chevy for that if someone wants the truck side) But the problem is, at $5K give or take some change, I can have a Boss or Western installed brand new. While your blade looks in excellent condition, it would be nice to have a new truck side instead of someones 5 year old wires and controller. The other problem, we will have another 2 months of answering questions on p.s. from someone that wants to know if they have "the right mount" or "is this the right wiring harness" just to match a new blade with old truck parts.
    BTW, If I haven't pissed you off, I'll buy it for $2500... I'm digging a basement in Franklin tomorrow but could pick it up Tuesday.