1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

new 8.5 vplow question

Discussion in 'Hiniker' started by tpiper, Jan 13, 2010.

1. tpiper

tpiper Member
    from kansas

i just brought home my new 8.5 vplow and have one question for now. i do not understand how to move each wing seperatly or if you even can. i used a fisher v last weekend and loved it and was excited to get my new plow. on the fisher you can put left and right wing anywhere you want them. maybe you cant with the hiniker but if there is a way to do it hopefully someone can school me on this. thanks in advance
    terry

2. ernest

ernest Member

They do not move independently of eachother

3. dforbes

dforbes Senior Member

You know I just run the thing but I'm pretty sure that you can put it in the full scoop position then push it either left or right and it will move one wing independently. Just play with it some. Once you get used to it your gonna love it.

4. tpiper

tpiper Member
    from kansas

yes i played a little today and figured out that it will do what i was thinking. i am sure i will love this plow. now if it will just snow some more lol

5. NICHOLS LANDSCA

NICHOLS LANDSCA PlowSite Veteran

WHAT WERE YOU THINKING? You don't buy a new plow or snowmobile mid season now it won't snow:( You will like your Hiniker make sure you take it off the truck correctly it will go on MUCH easier