1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

new 7 1/2' curtis sno-pro 3000 phase 2

Discussion in 'SNO-PRO PLOW AND ACCESSORIES by Curtis' started by rancherman84, Aug 9, 2009.

1. rancherman84

rancherman84 Senior Member

what do you guys think of this set up on 2002 f-150?

2. cretebaby

cretebaby PlowSite Veteran

Should work well.

3. rancherman84

does the hitch-n-run system hold up well?does it hook up as easy as the sales guy says?

4. cretebaby

cretebaby PlowSite Veteran

Holds up well and hooks up very easily.

5. gkm

gkm Senior Member

I like the hitch and run system. have mine for 4 years know. Keep moving parts well lubed

6. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

I thought Curtis plows were for Dodges only?;)

7. gkm

gkm Senior Member

they will even put one on your beloved Ford :drinkup:

8. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Orange and black don't mix!

9. rancherman84

since when?:)

10. rancherman84

well i just bought the plow,3500.00 with the nicer pistol grip controler.had to order the frame for the truck and the wiring,should be here in a few days.

11. eric_mc

eric_mc Member

Total you paid $3500 for everything? That sounds like a great deal....

12. rancherman84

well it really was 3478 and change,lol! its a leftover 08 plow and 09 built subframe and controller.i got the plow home yesterday and got to play with it,its awesome!just to get some timbrens for the truck now,the jack stand only clears the road by a couple inches.

13. x.system

x.system Senior Member

Check out my Timbren thread in the classifieds, I have a set of Monroe's that may be what you need. Post up some pics, I'm looking at a Curtis plow for my truck later this week.

14. rancherman84

did you have them for sale on ebay? if so i bought them.(the timbrens)

15. x.system

x.system Senior Member

Yes, I did have 1 set of timbrens for the f150 on ebay, glad your able to put them to use. Still waiting for the echeck to clear but they will go out the same day it clears. I'm not a dealer but if any problems arrise just let me know, I stand behind everything I sell.

16. rancherman84

ck should clear today.cant wait to get them on so i can take a decent pic of truck with plow on! lol

17. x.system

x.system Senior Member

They are already heading your way priority mail, you should have them before the weekend.

18. rancherman84

SWEET! i can install saterday while im supposed to be working! lol i'll be sure to leave good feedback for ya.

19. eric_mc

eric_mc Member

hey x - any more timbrens for a 2005 F150 fronts?

20. x.system

x.system Senior Member

I only have 4 sets of Timbrens left, all on ebay but they are for the 250 and 450. I do have 2 sets of F150 front Monroe Muscle LSE but I don't know if they will fit your truck. Check My timbren thread in the classifieds, I posted some pics of the Monroes and the instruction pics that shows placement.