1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New 6.0 powerstroke regular cab.

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by TheGoose, Oct 26, 2010.

1. TheGoose

TheGoose Junior Member

Anybody else have pics of an 04 regular cab f350 powerstroke??? Ours has a boss 8'2 vplow on it and soon to have an air flo vbox, just curious is anyone else is running something similar??? Thanks alot! Ill get my pics up when i get home.

2. Mackman

Mackman PlowSite.com Addict
    from S.E. PA

3. Mackman

from S.E. PA

4. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

very nice Mackman. How do you like your tornado?

5. jkiser96

jkiser96 Senior Member

How do the Cepek Mud's do pushing the white stuff? I will be due for a set of meats fairly soon & want a good all around tire but I need the mud capabilities for my excavating work.

6. PrimoSR

PrimoSR Senior Member

That is a great looking truck.

7. snowman6

snowman6 Senior Member

Mackman I love the setup very nice looking uniform style to it. Good luck this season:waving:

8. mercer_me

mercer_me PlowSite Fanatic

I don't realy care for the old Ford trucks. But Mack Man your truck is realy nice. You have an awsome set up on it.

9. Mackman

from S.E. PA

Well i bought at the end of last year so i only used it for 1 storm. I liked it for the 1 storm i used it. I think it will work out good.

I think they are an ok tire for the snow. They are a great mud tire. When i plow i always have alot of weight in my truck so that may help the tires too.

Thanks

Thank You... Good luck to you as well.

Thanks mercer.

10. nickv13412

nickv13412 Senior Member

Damn Mackman I cant get enough of your truck. Thing is mint! :drinkup:

11. M&M Services

M&M Services Senior Member
    from midwest

Bad ass truck mMackman.. Wanna work a deal on the 97 with that 04? LOL

12. abbe

abbe Senior Member
    from RI

What kind of lift/tires are you running? And size of course. My truck needs a little makeover and your looks damn good