1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

NEW 4 corner strobe kit $100

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by got-h2o, Jul 8, 2009.

1. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Bought from a member here and never used them. I forget what I paid him for them, so I figure $100 is fair.

Box with adjustable flash pattern, 4 bulbs and harnesses included. I bought it for one of my back up trucks a while back and ended up selling the truck before I installed them. I just was cleaning my office and discovered them again. All I did was hook up 12v to test them when I got them and they work great. Its a cheaper kit, but that's why I'm not asking $400. Cheap strobes are better than no strobes.
    ;)

IMG_4343.JPG

2. grec-o-face

grec-o-face Senior Member

I'm pretty sure this is a VERY cheap set-up.

Last edited: Jul 8, 2009
  3. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Like I said, that's why I'm not asking $400.

4. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

Edit, your pic works now. Nvm.

5. kegz_lawn

kegz_lawn Junior Member

6. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

EaTmYtAiLpIpEs 2000 Club Member

how much to ship to 12010? how do these mount in the headlights? do you have to drill holes in them?

7. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

I'll do my asking price shipped to either of you. Yes on the install and drilling. Just like other strobe kits. I usually remove either a DRL (on GM's) or a marker in the front to prevent some drilling. I then caulk them in the factory hole.

8. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

i am debating wether or not I should put these in my truck. because in ny they are illegal and only suppose to be installed in emergency vehicles. I am gonna do my homework and check it out tomarrow and if they are still available I am interested in them.

9. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Not to push the sale, but I'd imagine if you ran them in the orange lenses and rear tails and not reversers you'd probably be ok. Just don't forget to turn them off on the street. ;)

10. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

hahaha true. I am def interested but let me just check laws around here in this wonderful state we call ny lol

11. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

HAHA no problem....they've been here for about a year.....a few more days won't hurt!

12. FordFisherman

FordFisherman PlowSite.com Addict
    from 06611

Just a side note on the install- silicone the connection points (clip together connections near the strobe bulb) to seal out moisture. Search for Blueline under the strobe light heading, very helpful.

13. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Thanks for the tip fisherman ;)

14. Gear_Head

Gear_Head Senior Member
    from IL

we use heat shrink as well as silicone to weatherproof our connections.

15. rusty_keg_3

rusty_keg_3 Senior Member

Tell you what if i buy your 89 i will seriously consider buying these...

16. mikelawtown

mikelawtown Senior Member
    from Mass

Look like they are thr type R ones? my bud got the same ones on ebay and they look and work great..good price

17. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

I sold these, sorry

18. MrMatty9

MrMatty9 Junior Member

Item sold and no longer avalible....

Last edited: Sep 26, 2009