1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New 2015 HD's

Discussion in 'Chevy Trucks' started by JK-Plow, Feb 23, 2014.

1. JK-Plow

JK-Plow Senior Member

Does anyone make a plow mount for the new 2015 Chevy/GMC HD trucks. They have been out a few weeks. I have asked around a little and no one can help.

2. cat320

cat320 2000 Club Member

I find it funny not one mfg has a mount . I thought they worked hand and hand to get this stuff ready for when the trucks come out so they can be equipped with plows and other stuff .

3. Brian Young

Brian Young PlowSite Veteran

I was in our Fisher dealer and he was working on a brand new Chevy a week ago. All I could hear is the mechanic swear/cursing at the new mount as he was cutting away all kinds of brackets and braces on the front bumper. Not positive this was a 2015 but non the less it looked like a real pita.

4. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

Maybe the Z71 Pack:realmad::realmad::realmad::gunsfiring:

5. GMC Driver

GMC Driver Senior Member

Same frame & powertrain as the 2011 - current. Can't see there being too much difference. Maybe cosmetics...

6. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

Exactly, I'm guessing the 11-14 mount will fit it.

7. Brian Young

Brian Young PlowSite Veteran

Yeah I remember it saying Z71 on it.

8. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

It requires MUCH more than a fascia trim, expensive proposition to return it to pre-plow mount condition.

I would not recommend the package for anyone wishing to plow snow.