1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New 2015 F150

Discussion in 'Ford Trucks' started by JK-Plow, Jan 13, 2014.

1. JK-Plow

JK-Plow Senior Member

At the introduction of the new 2015 F150, a Boss Sport Duty plow was on one of the trucks displayed for the introduction.

image.jpg

2. meyer22288

meyer22288 Senior Member

Glad i bought a 2010. Not sure im a fan

3. snowplowpro

snowplowpro Senior Member
    from NJ

I don't know if im liking it so much

4. gallihersnow

gallihersnow Senior Member

Not diggin' it myself. The '09-'14 was the best looking 1/2 ton Ford has made in a LONG time.

5. jvm81

jvm81 Senior Member
    from Midwest

I have to agree - I do like the gm re-style but not so sure with this new ford. I watched it live via the net this morning and I like the less weight but pretty soon these truck (all of them) are going to be for church and the ice cream shop. The past ford I think has beeen the best but I am not doing well with the eco boost engine - alot of selling which sold me short.

6. firefighter1406

firefighter1406 Senior Member

I am on the fence. Not a huge fan of the front end but I really think some of the features are cool. I like the red and black fx4 I saw online. We will see what happens. I hope it works out for Ford. Stay best selling :)

7. MikeSTGL

MikeSTGL Junior Member
    from IL.

From what I read that the plow package will only be available on the 5.0 liter . Does not make sense to me why one of their best selling engines would be left out . When the ECO-Boost gets so much marketing time .