1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New 2011 International gravel truck

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by kcress31, Jun 15, 2010.

1. kcress31

kcress31 Senior Member

I just picked up my first of two new trucks we purchased. I haven't put it to work yet but had a chance to drive it 300 km from the dealer to our shop. This is the quietest, smoothest, most powerfull dump I have ever driven. I will be puting it to work tomorrow for the first time. I have another identical blue one coming in next week and I will post pics as soon as I get them.

Both trucks are 2011 International Paystars with 550 hp Cummins with 2009 emissions ( no urea additives), 19.5 ft box, 18 spd, Air ride suspension with full plumbing for a pup trailer or Tag float.

jccjune2010 036.jpg

jccjune2010 037.jpg

jccjune2010 038.jpg

jccjune2010 039.jpg

2. bignortherniron

bignortherniron Junior Member

That's a very nice, well spec'd truck I wish we had a short full measure triaxle. Ours are both setbacks with 21.5' boxes. It's definately nice to have a shorter truck in some spots.

3. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

Love the look of the Paystar's.:drinkup:

4. DeVries

DeVries PlowSite.com Addict

Nice looking rig hope it works well for you. There's nothing better than driving new iron down the road for the first time.

5. JohnnyRoyale

JohnnyRoyale 2000 Club Member

Congrats on the purchase. Nice truck.

6. IDOCTORTREES

IDOCTORTREES Senior Member
    from MONTANA

We love ours.....
    [​IMG]