1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New 2011 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by BOSSMAN21, Feb 8, 2012.

1. BOSSMAN21

BOSSMAN21 Senior Member

Anyone knows how to post pics? I have some pictures id like to put up as I just bought a brand new truck this afternoon.

2. mercer_me

mercer_me PlowSite Fanatic

3. 87chevy

87chevy Senior Member

OR, do it the easy way... click post reply, scroll down and press manage attachments, it will open another window. Click browse under upload files from computer, click the file you want and press upload. then post reply

4. BOSSMAN21

BOSSMAN21 Senior Member

Awesome! I sure will, tomorrow afternoon!

5. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

Given that you've been a member on here since 08, I think you know what happens to people who don't follow through on pic section threads......:yow!:

6. njsnowremoval

njsnowremoval Senior Member

Subsctribed. i useally save them to my desktop and then just use the manage attachents link select press upload repeat.

7. BOSSMAN21

BOSSMAN21 Senior Member

Heres a picture from the Chevy website, I cant send them from my phone for some reason, I have always done it this way, but now it wont work for some reason. Ill try again tomorrow. It looks just like this one except its white, and its an LT not a WT. It looks, and rides awesome IMO, way better than my 05. I love it so far, Ill get some true pics tomorrow. Mine has the Chrome Almuminum wheels though unlike this one.

13729x400.jpg

Last edited: Feb 9, 2012
  8. PlowMan03

PlowMan03 Senior Member
    from Maine

Gas or diesel? If its diesel how do you like it so far? I'm thinking about trading my truck in this fall for a diesel either GMC or another Chevy but in an extended cab.

9. BOSSMAN21

BOSSMAN21 Senior Member

Its gas, 6.0, but for what I do, its the way to go.

truck 1.jpg

truck 2.jpg

10. Burkartsplow

Burkartsplow PlowSite Veteran

Truck looks great! Cant wait to see the new plow on..

11. WIPensFan

WIPensFan PlowSite Veteran

Nice truck!

12. BOSSMAN21

BOSSMAN21 Senior Member

I actually have a Used plow thats going on it. I Hear we are going to ger a foot tomorrow afternoon and I cant wait to try it out!

13. Burkartsplow

Burkartsplow PlowSite Veteran

Well then you best get off plowsite and install that plow.Thumbs Up

14. PlowMan03

PlowMan03 Senior Member
    from Maine

Looks good Scott. I'm guessing the 6.0 gas mileage is about the same as the older 6.0s. I heard we are gonna get 7+ out of this storm as well. Make sure you get some plowin pics.

15. plowguy43

plowguy43 PlowSite Fanatic

Looks awesome! Love the white with those wheels. How much are they taking off sticker for the 2011's right now? Have fun, the 2011's are solid trucks!

16. unhcp

unhcp PlowSite.com Addict

nice truck, white is the way to go!

17. BOSSMAN21

BOSSMAN21 Senior Member

Yeah I will get some plowing pics. I heard that there was a bunch of rebates right now so I went down and the pay off was unreal, the sticker was 41,505 and I paid 31,200 or so. It was a good deal and couldnt let it slip away. And the plow is being installed right now, I cant wait till tomorrow to push some white stuff around with it! Thumbs Up

18. BOSSMAN21

BOSSMAN21 Senior Member

I got 14.6 on the way home from the dealership about an hour east of me. It didnt do all that bad honestly, it depends how much of that 6.0 liter you want to use with youre foot :salute:

19. plowguy43

plowguy43 PlowSite Fanatic

Thats excellent, over $10k off! Awesome truck you got there.

20. jmac5058

jmac5058 Senior Member