1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New 17" tires

Discussion in 'Truck & Equipment Repair' started by srl28, Oct 19, 2011.

1. srl28

srl28 Senior Member

Need some new tires for my truck-2007 f250 cc that I personally plow with. Has 17" rims and the tire size is 265/70R17. Have mastercraft on now and love their durability and wear, just need some good bite for traction but this is also my daily driver. Now personally I don't mind a little bit of road noise but beind a daily driver, I dont want straight snow tires. Any ideas or opinions on a good snow/multi terrain 17" tire???

2. 06Sierra

06Sierra PlowSite.com Addict
    from Maine

Depends on what you want to spend! I have DuraTracs on my truck and love them. For longer wear though, I would go with Silent Armors. I have some on my Wife's Yukon. They are great in the winter and from everything I have heard they last.

3. 07F-250V10

07F-250V10 Senior Member

BF Goodrich all terrain ta K/O 285/70/17 is what i have on my 250. The only tire i will buy. Plus they look really good with white lettering. But they are expensive