1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

new 08 f450 dump

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Muirs Landscape, Mar 19, 2008.

1. Muirs Landscape

Muirs Landscape Member

Rack body going on this week. 08 F-450 XLT 6.4L Diesel

2. mrmagnum

mrmagnum Senior Member

Sweet Truck man!
  3. nicksplowing

nicksplowing PlowSite.com Addict

nice truck..... and i dont like fords go figure good luck with it:salute::drinkup:
  4. Muirs Landscape

Muirs Landscape Member

thanks.. im ford all the way. :)
  5. KGRlandscapeing

KGRlandscapeing 2000 Club Member

u dont like anything new either nick so shh sweet truck

NEUSWEDE Senior Member

Nice I just bought the same thing just a F550 what body you putting on it?
  7. Supper Grassy

Supper Grassy Senior Member

Nice Truck you got there
  8. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

Sweeet truck!:drinkup:
  9. jglandscaping

jglandscaping Senior Member

Someone didn't have all seasonal like some people I know of:salute:. Looking good!
  10. BlueLine Ent

BlueLine Ent Senior Member

Wow another new black SD. Way to go!!!
  11. DeVries

DeVries PlowSite.com Addict

Nice lookin ride there Muirs. I think they are the best lookin trucks out there.
    Ordered mine back on January 22nd and it's still not here. I hope its not to much longer it needs to get upfitted before the season starts.
  12. Gicon

Gicon Senior Member
    from MA

Did you delete the chrome wheels???

BETHELSKIER Senior Member

Looks nice.What blade are you planning on installing? Good luck with itpayup

NEUSWEDE Senior Member

I'll add mine to the mix. I added the wheels afterwards had about 2 weeks now

15. Muirs Landscape

Muirs Landscape Member

Are those factory chrome wheels NEUSWEDE? When we were ordering they said there wasnt an option for the chrome wheels. We ordered the simulators from AW direct. There will be a9.5 foot rack body with allt he sides removable including headboard and there will be a 9' SS x blade next winter on it.
  16. TazLandscapes

TazLandscapes Senior Member

Wow seaside new truck.What did you sell the pickup and the other dump to get this.I should have my 2001 dodge 3500 diesel rack truck by this spring.I have to come and see your new truck..
    What plow you putting on it.
  17. cat320

cat320 2000 Club Member

amazing how quiet they are the new diesels

NEUSWEDE Senior Member

They are factory wheels I bought them from a thrid party not the dealer. The dealer told me they were a 2K option I paid half that. Rack is a good idea espically with plowing. I am going to put a camera on the back because of the big blind spot.

Traded in the F350 dump still have the pick-up Time for a new truck and 0% sealed the deal.
    I am between the XLS and Boss 10 V but leaning towards th XLS will wait till fall to make the decision and see if anything new comes out.
  19. lawncare18

lawncare18 Senior Member

muirs.... Must have been a good snow season!!! What ind of mowers do you guys run during the summer??
  20. ctd992500

ctd992500 Senior Member

that is one sweet lookin truck can't wait to see it all done and with plow. I was gonna ask why you didn't get the chrome wheels on your truck but you answered that question. But your dealer is full of it because i have the ford brochure and it has the 19.5 inch chrome rims shown optional for xlt and lariat models f-450 and f-550. Either way thought truck looks sweet. Good luck with it.