1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New '08 F-250 Lariat 6.4L Diesel

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by TLC Snow Div., Jan 5, 2008.

1. TLC Snow Div.

TLC Snow Div. Senior Member

Here are some pictures of my Dad's new Ford F-250 4x4 Lariat Super Crew 6.4L Power Stroke Diesel.

Its loaded to the "gills" from 20" wheels to navigation to moon roof.

A new 8.5' Fisher Stainless Steel Extreme V is going on it this week or next week.

Its my new backup truck.:jester: Actually he will be plowing with it. He is a general contractor and thats his construction trailer.

2. TLC Snow Div.

The black F-350 is my truck.

3. 6.5LTDFisher

6.5LTDFisher Member

very,very nice, your truck is still sweet to!
  4. TLC Snow Div.

Another interior picture...

5. TLC Snow Div.

Dad's old truck.

DSCF5115 Exterior 2.jpg

Dodge 1500.jpg
  6. TLC Snow Div.

When it comes to luxury my truck doesn't even compare:D

My ol' plugger:cool:

7. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

You don't deserve those truck! Bring them to my house!:D

I like them a lot!!:salute:
  8. cat320

cat320 2000 Club Member

your dads truck is nice where did he get it? I thought i saw one at stoneham ford that was like that .
  9. Petr51488

Petr51488 Senior Member

Hah, i like the trailer more than the truck! Why do they sit so low?

MOWBIZZ Senior Member

Damn....! I love Fords...
  11. RhinoL&L

RhinoL&L Senior Member

12. mike psd

mike psd PlowSite.com Addict
    from pa

really stepping up in world from that old dodge !!!!!:D congrats too your dad i love to own one maybe he'll let you barrow her one night plow hehehe
  13. dakotasrock

dakotasrock Senior Member
    from MN

Very nice!!!!!
  14. Quality SR

Quality SR PlowSite.com Addict

Those '08's are some trucks. On Thursday, Friday and today outside Madison Square Garden they was a bull riding event. It was sponsored by Ford. There was 6 F450 CC, king ranch PSD, 3 of them were hooked up to 5th wheel trailer with skid steers on there. 8 F550 (i think) dumps. 6 F350 SRW CC king ranch PSD and 6 F250 CC king ranch PSD. And a few F150's. All black in color, they looked freaking sexy. The dumps brought the dirt in, they dumped it on the side parking lot where they had the bull riding. They also had a few Big rigs with the bulls on them. I am so pissed i forgot the camera. I watched them early Thursday morning setting up. There were people there checking out the bulls, me and another guy were drooling over the Fords. Early today when i left work, they had all of the trucks lined up on 7th ave. It was cool looking but at the same time it like it was weird seeing this on the streets of NYC.
    By the way nice truck good luck with it. By the way has Ford worked out the problems with the diesels?
  15. TEX

TEX Senior Member

super nice truck. did he put in a aux fuel tank in? from what i hear aobut the new diesels he will need it.

GREAT truck.
  16. qualitylawncare

qualitylawncare Senior Member

Nice truck! I looked at the same truck in a dually, and as an FX4. Dually was too big for what I need, and the FX4 has the 20" tires.. Those Continentals are garbage and there is only one alternative for replacement.

As for the fuel economy, Tex is right. I've had my 08' for about a month, and I'm averaging 12mpg on the county roads/highway, and under 11 plowing.. :cry::cry:
  17. StoneDevil

StoneDevil Senior Member

and u dont need that truck I do
  18. TLC Snow Div.

Thanks for all the comments so far.

The trailer hitch needs to be raised. it is adjustable.
    Yeah its quite a leap. For what the '98 Dodge was it was pretty nice with only 55K when it was traded in and he was the second owner of it too. Hope he lets take it out sometime.
    That must have been an awesome sight.

These new diesels are barely even comparable to the old 6.0L engines. Its so quiet and and redesigned. The exhaust system is amazing. Hopefully the problems have been worked out. The truck has around 300 miles on it now.
    No, but the truck seem to be pretty fuel efficient considering it;s size. Its gotten 21 miles to the gallon on the highway. Its definitley better than the V10 he was thinking of going with. I don't think you can get to picky with fuel consumption once you get to a 3/4 ton truck and larger.
    He hasn't done very much trailer towing yet or even plowed so we'll have to wait and see.
    This truck has the Off road package with takes most or all of the major components of the FX4 model and puts it on the Lariet. New on the '08 ( previos years you could get the FX4 on any trim). This truck has Goodyear Wrangler AT's.
  19. TLC Snow Div.

Ha ha.Thanks. This truck actually came from a dealer in NY but was purchased through a dealer in VT. My dad had a real tough time finding it.
  20. Chase88

Chase88 Senior Member

both of you guys have good taste! good looking trucks!