1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New 07's

Discussion in 'Ram Trucks' started by GMC99, Apr 9, 2007.

1. GMC99

GMC99 Senior Member
    from 60188

Has anyone bought, or driven a new 2007 CTD with the new 6 speed auto? Just in need of some reviews.. And does anyone know, if the 6 speed is coming pretty much standard on the new trucks, Im having a hard time finding one on the lot with the 6 speed.

2. mopar250

mopar250 Junior Member

In streator IL they have a 07 with a 6 speed man. I drove it last Friday. I am looking for a new truck, but would prefer a 5.9. But they said you can't order one without the 6.7 any more. They wanted big $$$................

3. AnthonyC

AnthonyC Member

I just purchased a 2007 Dodge Ram 2500 BLACK, purplebou

Upgrading my 2002 Dodge Ram. Will be in six to eight weeks.

I will keep you posted

4. jsaunders

jsaunders Senior Member

How much out the door if you don't mind? I'm trying to see what a good price is?
    Thanks Joel

5. AnthonyC

AnthonyC Member

I actually just upgraded again today from an ST to an SLT. About 30k out the door, and I was pleased with that. I also got the Snowplow Chief Group added on

2007Dodgeram.jpg

6. roadrnnr

roadrnnr Member

Is that a reg cab or quad you ordered?

Also does it have the 5.9 or the 6.7?

7. AnthonyC

AnthonyC Member

Reg cab, with a hemi 5.7.

Quad cab with a 6.7 you are looking at more towards mid 30s to high 30s

8. jsaunders

jsaunders Senior Member

I got a price of $35,6** for an 07 -2500 quad cab slt with the 5.9 diesel/auto. Seems alright will need to check some more dealers for qoutes.

9. AnthonyC

AnthonyC Member

Seems about right, but then again, theres always a better deal out there.

You snowplowing with this new rig?

What plow you going with?

10. jsaunders

jsaunders Senior Member

I will probably put a fisher 9' on it. The blizzards are awsome yet they are pretty heavy and I don't want to tax the front end more than I have to- But I still need to search some more as to what other guys are doing with there trucks. Dodge/fisher doesn't want to put anything bigger than a 7.5' plow in the 2500--- F -THAT! Then the "truck manager" tells me that the 7.5' plow will be faster than the 8 or 9' while doing drive ways:dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy:
    He then tells me that to move up to the 3500 dodge is a $6500 upgrade- Yeah RIGHT

It is a shame to have to leave FORD yet there is no way I would take a 6.0 or the 6.flame. I need to check out the D-Max in a day or 2 as well. The 5 yr/100,000 powertrain warr. is an added plus for the GMC.
    Joel

11. roadrnnr

roadrnnr Member

Tha's about the same price I got up here in VT also. Although there was a dealer advertising a loaded ST with the 5.9 and auto for $29980 but when I inquired that one was gone!

Go Figure