1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New 06 GMC

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by hammerstein, Feb 21, 2007.

1. hammerstein

hammerstein Senior Member

Got an amazing deal on this truck. I have had it for 2 weeks now finally the snow ended so i can get some pics of it.

2. bowtie_guy

bowtie_guy Senior Member

Looks good, even got it lettered already. payup
  3. Antnee77

Antnee77 PlowSite.com Addict
    from RI

Very nice truck. Make sure you get at least 800 lbs. secured behind the rear axle.
  4. cet

cet PlowSite Fanatic

I like that plow set up. A few salting accounts and a tailgate salter and you are all set.
  5. hammerstein

hammerstein Senior Member

Truck is used for plowing and also sidewalks so it does get about a 1000lbs of salt loaded in for sidewalks the pictures were taken the first day I got it so it is empty. I have another truck with a Vee Pro 8000 that does the parking lot salting. I may get a new V box for it at the end of this season if I can find a good deal on one. Here is my other plow truck before it got lettered it would not let me upload a picture of it because I already posted it in the white trucks. http://www.plowsite.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=21869&stc=1&d=1170380514