1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Never seen this before

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by tattood_1, Jul 9, 2013.

1. tattood_1

tattood_1 Member

Spotted this going down the road at the end of last winter and forgot I snapped a pic. Don't know if this would be as good as a jeep or not. These things are under powered getting it's own weight down the road let alone a plow full of snow.
    [​IMG]

2. Yooper75

Yooper75 Senior Member

I used to drive one in college and it was pretty peppy compared to the Samurai that it replaced they're unstoppable off road in stock form alone. If they plow in first gear it would probably do well as a driveway rig I used to be able to turn both my Samurai and Tracker around in our driveway without leaving the concrete.

3. tattood_1

tattood_1 Member

Maybe the one I drove was just wore out, lol. If it can turn that tight that would definitely be a plus.

4. gallihersnow

gallihersnow Senior Member

Is that a Geo? I haven't seen one of those since the 90's. :laughing:

5. groundbreakers

groundbreakers Senior Member

OMG thats funny sh*t ..... im dying laughin over that ive seen a few of those around the detroit, mi area ..... i think my go kart has better suspension and traction then that .... must use that the level out the back yard LOL

6. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

If that Snoway blade has DP it has a lot better traction then you think.