1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Never new it did that

Discussion in 'Boss Plows Discussion' started by Rain Man, Jan 14, 2012.

1. Rain Man

Rain Man Senior Member

I have been plowing with Boss V plows for 6 years and just learned that if you double tap the up button the plow goes up on its own and does the same when you double tap the down button. Do I feel like a dumb ass:dizzy::dizzy:

2. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

lol..........

3. coldcoffee

coldcoffee Senior Member

I just learned that if you double tap it side to side...it goes on auto pilot.

4. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

I just learned that i can save a ton of money on my car insurance by switching to geico.

5. Rain Man

Rain Man Senior Member

6. RepoMan1968

RepoMan1968 Senior Member

i think that feature started 2 years ago .
    try squeezing the right out/in at the same time
    the plow melts all the ice off it :laughing:

7. coldcoffee

coldcoffee Senior Member

I like your avatar...next year, instead of handing out pens or calendars...I'm handing out rulers, so my monthly clients know how to read 2" of snow before calling me in to plow. I'll mark a red line that says "snow should be this high before calling".

8. camp61

camp61 Member

I just bought a new 8ft straight blade. Finally got to use it the last couple of days. I knew about the double tap down but I had no idea about the double tap up. Guess I didn't get that far in the book! LOL Anyway, it kinda surprised the he!! out of me when I tried to jog the plow up a little bit so I wouldn't tear up my drive and the plow raised all of the way up and I lost the load I was pushing. Great feature but will take some getting use to! Kinda like double clicking the left mouse button! LOL

9. bpminc74

bpminc74 Member

LOL. I did the exact same thing with my new v-xt this year! Suprised the hell out of me!

10. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

I found out you have to have the power on for the plow to work.

11. Mr. Mud

Mr. Mud Member

Tried that, didn't work. That means they actually would have to go outside in the cold to measure before calling. Just put your phone on silence until you are ready. MUD