1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Never Before Seen Plow!!!

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Quark3116, Jan 19, 2009.

1. Quark3116

Quark3116 Junior Member

Hey Everyone,

Wanted to share with everyone a video of a plow that I'm sure probably 99% of you have never seen before and we all will probably need some time later.

CLICK TO VIEW THE UNSEEN PLOW!!!ussmileyflag
  2. riverwalkland

riverwalkland Senior Member

I hope there are 99 people that haven't seen it ready because I've seen power scooter plows a few times before
  3. Quark3116

Quark3116 Junior Member

4. Dustball

Dustball Senior Member

Good for him, I think. It keeps him busy and he may need it if he's going down sidewalks and comes across a corner where the city plow may have left a berm.
  5. Quark3116

Quark3116 Junior Member

Heck Ya!! it would have never even crossed my mind about people with those things trying to use them on sidewalks that most the time aren't plowed or shoveled.

NICHOLS LANDSCA PlowSite Veteran

The simple everyday things people take for granted, like being able to walk. Mother-in-law has MS and has a scooter, I should rig her up something to take the dog for a walk.
  7. dieselpusher

dieselpusher Senior Member

oh man hes gonna blow the tranny in that thing not cheap notttt cheapp