1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Networking in the Twin Cities Minnesota MN

Discussion in 'Networking' started by C&D Property Services, Sep 23, 2006.

1. C&D Property Services

C&D Property Services Junior Member

Seeing how this is my first post I'd like to thank the creator's and owner's of this site as well as all the members that I've learned form in the past year or so while I was researching the snow plowing and ice management business.

I have now created my own business I've named C&D Property Services, bought a 99 F250 with a Boss plow and a receiver spreader, created a website www.CDPropertyServices.com , bought business cards, sent out about 100 bids, and will be purchasing my General Liability policy on Oct. 1st.

Here is my concern and need to Network. If I do get a few accounts and have mechanical trouble I need a sub. On the other hand If I only get a couple of accounts I would like to sub for others. I really don't know what to expect - this being my first year in the business. What I can count on is the truck, insurance, and other expenses will be there every month regardless.

Please email or PM me if you are interested. Check out my website for other ways to contact me.

Thank you,
    Craig Stokke

Last edited: Sep 23, 2006