1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Neige videos & pictures thread

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Neige, Feb 25, 2010.

1. Neige

Neige Sponsor

2. Neige

Neige Sponsor

3. Supper Grassy

Supper Grassy Senior Member

AWESOME videos
  4. SullivanSeptic

SullivanSeptic PlowSite Veteran

You got my attention! But I want to see some deep snow!

NICHOLS LANDSCA PlowSite Veteran

Looks like some wet snow with the blower. Do you run all Pronovost if not what do you have the best luck with?
    Last edited: Feb 27, 2010
  6. Neige

Neige Sponsor

Yes it was very heavy wet snow, around 5 inches. I only use Pronovost, but there other good name brands in Quebec.
  7. MaxPower1971

MaxPower1971 Member

Was it ever wet and heavy!!! We got the same in Ottawa....and then 5-6 hours of heavy rain right after. I'm in Auteuil at the wife's place right now and can you believe the snow guy here never showed up? (she lives in a 20 apptmt building) Luckily I came down with the truck this morning and cleared the lot, but that stuff was even heavier to push than Ottawa's!!

Nice videos. Pronovost are great arn't they? That's what my dad used to run on all his tractors too.
  8. Neige

Neige Sponsor

Welcome Maxpower, you will enjoy this site. :drinkup:
  9. MaxPower1971

MaxPower1971 Member

Thanx bud....totally do!!
  10. Superior L & L

Superior L & L PlowSite Veteran
    from MI

11. icudoucme

icudoucme Senior Member

Ditto..I think he has the neatest snowremoval fleet and business model.. just awesome.
  12. Neige

Neige Sponsor

13. Quality SR

Quality SR PlowSite.com Addict

Nice fleet/ videos Neige. It looks to me that operating that tractor for a while can get pretty boring. I would like to see more of the Dodge and XLS :nod:
    Nice website also. Is that all your equipment in the video, on the entreneige website?
    Keep the videos coming.
  14. Grn Mtn

Grn Mtn PlowSite.com Addict

wow, didn't realize how fast the tractors with blowers were. do you have any vids of that setup doing a smaller driveway?
  15. Neige

Neige Sponsor

16. Grn Mtn

Grn Mtn PlowSite.com Addict

thanks, missed that the first time around

is there a driveway you don't do on that street :D
  17. syzer

syzer Member

How do you like that tool cat for plowing? Looks like it does a pretty nice job!
  18. DScapes

DScapes Member

Hows the Holland do with newspapers in the driveways?:gunsfiring::gunsfiring::laughing:

is it too loud to run in the middle of the night or do you service your driveways always during the day?

would love to have one of those in my neighborhood
  19. pvtwaggs14

pvtwaggs14 Member
    from nw ohio

Nice tractor sure does beat a truck and a plow
  20. Neige

Neige Sponsor

I like it, the toolcat is a demo for me to try out. I will not be purchasing it. Cannot justify the price. I have no need for it in the summer. If I did, I think I would get one.