1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Needed: Rear bumper for 04 Chevy 2500hd

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by OneBadDodge06, Mar 6, 2007.

1. OneBadDodge06

OneBadDodge06 Senior Member
    from Iowa

I backed into a fuqin light pole at a strip mall and mutilated my bumper....anybody got one they'd like to sell? Thanks.

2. Dent82

Dent82 Member

Don't mean to jack your post, but I could use one for a 2005 2500HD.

Actually what I'm really looking for is the old DMI bumper, anyone know where to buy?

3. M&M Services

M&M Services Senior Member
    from midwest

www.bobsbumpers.com
    Good guy to do business with and they are like new! I bought a bumper from him for a 05 F-250 complete, brackets and all...

4. OneBadDodge06

OneBadDodge06 Senior Member
    from Iowa

There are more important things to worry about in life than that.

Thanks M&M....are these bumpers off junked trucks? Its still better than forkin out $350 for a brand new one that I know I'll demolish again.

5. M&M Services

M&M Services Senior Member
    from midwest

yes they are originals off of wrecked trucks..You cant beat the price either..

6. Jon Geer

Jon Geer Member

I have a rear bumper off my 07 2500HD Classic, it will fit. Anyone interested PM me.

7. jeff45

jeff45 Junior Member

dont feel bad, my father did the same thing in my 2000 silverado except he hit it so hard he crunched the bed. $1500 later it still needs to go into paint.

8. Dent82

Dent82 Member

How much you want for that bumper?