1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Needed: Mount or Plow w/ Mount for 85 GMC

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by sgodiv, Dec 29, 2004.

1. sgodiv

sgodiv Junior Member

I am looking for Mounts (so I can then hunt for a plow to fit it) or a complete setup for this truck (plow, mount, electrical, control) Hoping to keep total cost under $1200. Will drive for parts. email me at sgodiv@comcast.net

2. kthhayes

kthhayes Junior Member

looking for plow truck, I have a 87 GMCjimmy

I have an 87 gmc jimmy I am looking to replace, but would need to find another truck. I have a Meyer full setup on the jimmy!!!

Call me at 513-477-8410
    or e-mail erem@cinci.rr.com

3. firedog

firedog Member
    from midwest

I sent you an email.

4. szxjw3

szxjw3 Junior Member

plow mount

I have a meyers plow mount for that year truck. It is slightly bent (could be fixed) It is the frame that holds the headlights and the hyd. unit.
    I an in Lenox Mi. sell for $40.00 e-mail if interested.

5. sgodiv

sgodiv Junior Member

mount only or do you have a plow too? I have a line right now on a meyers plow, not sure if it's mounth will work with the truck. I also am looking a complete package from firedog.....