1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

NEEDED: Contractor in the Port Huron, MI area

Discussion in 'Networking' started by GrandScapes, Feb 11, 2007.

1. GrandScapes

GrandScapes Senior Member

A company that we do quite a bit of accounts for called me tonight and said that another contractor of theres that does 4 accounts in the Port Huron areas truck is down and will be for most of this week and they want me to handle these accounts for the time being and maybe permanent if he doesent get up and going soon. Im trying to keep from having to send a truck there from where we are so if there is anybody looking for work, please contact me ASAP either via email at samg@grandscapes.com or by phone at 810-695-SNOW ext 247

Each account is around an hour to an hour and a half per push and they also need to be salted and the walks need to be chlorided. if you have the availability, I may be able to get you these jobs permanently through us or directly through the customer...