1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

NEEDED ASAP Pivot pins for meyer 7.5

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by tom_mccauley, Dec 16, 2007.

1. tom_mccauley

tom_mccauley Senior Member

any body know where i can get some pivot pins for a meyer 7.5 at 1:28 am? in southern michigan

2. fernalddude

fernalddude PlowSite.com Addict

Did you lose one or something else? On Sunday morning is going to be tough but you can be aggressive and find a local factory and talk to any maint, guy and get so round stock most maint shops have it on hand. Try a trade off for service or pay them for the time. Also call a weld shop they might have some. On Sunday you have to find other ways to get it done. Good luck .....

3. 92XT

92XT Senior Member

They are also a real joy to remove and replace.
    Have acetylene torch ready .
    To begin , first remove your trip springs , it's alot easier.
    A nice punch and sledge is also needed.

4. big bird

big bird Senior Member

too bad ur not in buffalo i could help you i work in a weld shop :drinkup:

5. tom_mccauley

tom_mccauley Senior Member

Thanks for all the replys, I wound up using four 3/4" deep well sockets and 2 grade 8 bolts(don't ask!) amazingly enough it actualy held up for another push on my accts. should be ok til' monday. Hell I might even keep them in to see how long they will last!!!!.:drinkup::drinkup: to all who replied. Thanks again, Tom