1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Needed: a MM1 (2 plug 9 pin) plow side harness

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by justme-, Mar 4, 2011.

1. justme-

justme- 2000 Club Member

I just made arrangements to pick up another plow as a replacement for my aged MM1 - it's 3 plug MM2 so I need to convert the 3 plug to a 2 plug - anyone have an unneeded 9 pin plow side harness?

I realize the alt and more future proof plan is convert the truck to 3 plug which would necessitate converting the MM1 as well, and from what I have read the 11 pin harnesses are much more costly and harder to locate since there are no repair ends available through Fisher.

Thanks!

2. Morrissey snow removal

Morrissey snow removal PlowSite.com Addict

i should have one i will look now

3. justme-

justme- 2000 Club Member

bump- any luck? Picking up the plow this evening...

4. Morrissey snow removal

Morrissey snow removal PlowSite.com Addict

i do but has already been spliced

5. justme-

justme- 2000 Club Member

Spliced as in a repair end put on?
    After some thought (3 hours driving back with the plow keeping the borrowed truck off the highway to prevent overheating...I'm contemplating a dual wiring system on truck so If anyone has an 11 pin and/or 3 pin truck side harness that has been damaged...
    I would be cutting the Isomodule side off and splicing these into the 2 plug on truck harness in place.