1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

NEEDED 7148 Push Plates

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by shoeman68, Oct 26, 2012.

1. shoeman68

shoeman68 Member

Anyone have these? Or, have any ideas where to find a pair? Guy on Ebay had one, not a set,huh?

For a 1997 GMC 2WD 3500 coil over spring.

Thanks!

2. John Murphy

John Murphy Senior Member

We maintain a "Swap Shop" in the backside of our website to enable dealers to post older, slower moving, or discontinued components for other dealers to possibly purchase if they have customers looking for them.

According to a posting on there, EM Kutz of Reading, PA has a 7148 in stock they are looking to move. Ask for John Ziegler at 610-775-3528. He should be able to help you.

3. shoeman68

shoeman68 Member

Hi,

Thanks for the info. I will give Jon a call and hope for the best.

Can you send a link to your website so I can check it out for further items needed?

Thanks in advance.

Shoeman

4. John Murphy

Sorry, I probably should have been a little more clear in my post. The "Swap Shop" is located in an area of our website accessible only to our Distributors. Feel free to reply to this post, or shoot me a PM, and I'd be more than happy to look up any other items for you that you may be looking for.

John

5. shoeman68

shoeman68 Member

Hi John,

No luck contacting EM Kutz. I found the website, called all numbers and no answer. The phone just rings, thinking they are down due to Sandy.

They are still in business, as far as you know?

Steve

6. John Murphy

I am sure it's storm related. They are an excellent dealer.

7. shoeman68

shoeman68 Member

Okay, thanks will keep trying. No luck as of end of day yesterday.

8. shoeman68

shoeman68 Member

Just received Push Plates today all new in box with bolt kit! Many thanks John! This website is a great source for the "needle in the haysatck".
    The power was out due to Sandy, but they helped out big time! Hopefully, we get snow in Beantown this season.

Thanks Again,

SM

9. John Murphy

No problem - happy to help. That's why we're here. I know that in this environment, there's a lot of "horse trading" and product swap, conversions, modifications, etc., going on out there.

If any others have some of that older, hard to find "stuff" that you're looking for, feel free to post, or PM me. There's still a great collection of that stuff out there . . . . it's just a matter of trying to locate it, and we're happy to help out any way we can.